General Terms and Conditions of website Club Paradiso
- In compliance with the obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, of the Society of Electronic Commerce and Information Services, the following data is provided: Club Paradiso, located at No. 12 Avda. San Francisco, Local B 38650, Los Cristianos, Arona, Tenerife.
- Access to and use of the Club Paradiso Web Page, implies the acceptance of the condition of USER of the page from the moment of access, and the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions stated in this document. The conditions laid out are to be applied independently from the conditions to be enforced where appropriate.
- USE OF THE CLUB PARADISO WEB PAGE:
- Club Paradiso, provides access to a wide range of information, services, tools, programmes or data (hereinafter, "content") on the Club Paradiso Internet, and to those that the user can access. The user assumes the responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility is extended to the registration that is required in order to access certain services or content. By registering, the user is responsible for providing true and lawful information. On account of this registration, the USER can be given a password that they will be responsible for, committing to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (like chat services, discussion forums and news groups) offered by Club Paradiso on its website, including but not limited to: not using them to (i) engage in acts of an illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order nature, (ii) spread contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature or in defense of terrorism or against human rights, (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Club Paradiso, its providers or those of third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing damage, (iv) attempt to access and, where relevant, use the email accounts of other users, and to amend or manipulate their messages.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Club Paradiso complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which amends the Regulation by which the development of the Organic Law is approved, and other regulations in force at every moment, and guarantees the use and manipulation of the user's personal data. This, along with all forms of personal data collection Club Paradiso may request, assure the user of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions of the processing of their data, in every case, informing them of the liability of the file created, of the possibility of exercising their right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose, the purpose of processing, and where appropriate communication of data to third parties. Club Paradiso, declares that it complies with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of the Society of Electronic Information and Commerce Services, and will always request the user's consent for the processing of their email, for commercial purposes.
- LIMITATION OF LIABLITY:
- Club Paradiso cannot be held responsible, under any circumstances, for any costs and damage incurred by errors or omissions in the content, lack of site availability, or the transfer of virus or malware in the content, in spite of having taken the necessary technical measures to avoid it.
- Club Paradiso reserves the right to make without prior notification the amendments it deems necessary to its web page, being able to change, remove or add, as much the content and services offered on the website, as the way in which these are presented or found on the site.
- In the case of existing links on the web site or hyperlinks to other websites on the internet, Club Paradiso shall not any exert any kind of control over these sites and their content. Under no circumstances shall it be responsible for the content of any link belonging to a web page, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or on other web sites. Likewise, the inclusion of external links does not imply any kind of association, fusion or participation with the connected entities.
- RIGHT OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE:
- Club Paradiso reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Site and / or the services offered, without prior notice, to those users who violate the present General Conditions of Website Use.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE:
- Club Paradiso will prosecute the violation of these terms and conditions and any unauthorised use of its website, by exercising all the civil and penal actions that may be applicable under the Law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Club Paradiso can modify at any moment the conditions published in this document. The validity of these conditions will be in effect upon their publication, and will be applicable until they are modified by others duly published at a later date.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
- The relationship between Club Paradiso and the user are subject to current Spanish legislation, and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the municipality of Arona, Tenerife.
- PROCESSING AND USE OF DATA:
- Club Paradiso is fully aware of how the personal information that may be required or that is obtained from the users of its websites should be used and processed, with the aim of managing the services provided, or to send these users commercial communications about products or services that may be of interest to them.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA SECURITY:
- Club Paradiso undertakes to fulfil its obligation to keep such personal data secret and its duty to store them, and shall adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data, and avoid any alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised use of such, taking into account the state of the technology, and in compliance with the regulations of the Data Protection legislation. However, Club Paradiso cannot guarantee the absolute infallibility of the internet, and henceforth, the violation of data by means of fraudulent access by third parties.
- MEASURING OUR VISITORS
- We measure visitors to our websites and products using Google Analytics. This service records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer.
We anonymise the data in Google Analytics – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
You can learn more about Google Analytics or opt out if you wish. Google Analytics data is automatically deleted 26 months after your last visit.
- SUBSCRIPTION AND REGISTRATION:
- If you decide to subscribe, you will be asked for key personal information in order to manage the products or services requested (name, email address, address, etc.). You may also be asked to contribute voluntarily additional complementary personal information for relevant information and marketing purposes, limited Club Paradiso’s services and activities.
- DATA VERACITY:
- The users shall be liable at all times for the truthfulness of the information provided, and are responsible for informing Club Paradiso of any amendment to it, Club Paradiso being exempt from any responsibility in this regard. Club Paradiso reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to any other legal actions this may incur.
- DATA ACCESS:
- No third party shall have, under any circumstances, direct access to your personal data without your express consent on each occasion, with the exception of those considered to be Control Technicians, who need access in order to be able to carry out the activity service management and development.
- USER RIGHTS:
- The users are entitled to exercise their right of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by sending a written request to the address established in each case, or to the address specified in Clause 1 of this document, identifying themselves and stating their request and submitting a photocopy of their identity card or equivalent identity documentation. They can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware of the procedure laid down in the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, in article 25 with a view to exercising your rights.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS:
- Club Paradiso, by virtue of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, of the Society of Electronic Information and Commerce Services, will under no circumstances send the users advertisements or notifications for sales or marketing purposes without their prior request or consent. In addition to this, it will not send unsolicited messages or chain mails previously consented to, or emails, without prior consent.
- CANCELLATION OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE:
- Club Paradiso, informs the users that, if they have requested the sending of marketing messages or electronic alerts, they can cancel these type of communications, following the instructions in each case, or sending notification in writing to email@example.com.